Once Ive resolved hopefully my 'Activation' issue I will hopefully reinstall successfully this time properly and get back to my setting up a GPO for Software Deploy!!
My issue was I could never get a normal domain user to receive the Test software added to be installed on a host pc.
I did accidentally somehow install it on my DC and on my Host pc, but cant remember how, but realised something....
After creating and Linking the GPO's in GPO Management Server and providing I click the right tab on the right, there is an order of priority which I think might not be set right, hence never being able to get the software to install on the host pc..
I think last time I successfully without realising how I did it got the software to install actually on the host pc was I think by adding my normal domain user account 'Domain Admin privileges', even though I may have without realising it adjust the 'Priority order' or something!!
I have also had issues with my 'Eval' copy and due to not inputting a 'Product Key' that I dont have might be the reason for receiving 'stopped services' intermitantly and maybe to the 'Redirect folder' etc various other issues around this specific GPO issue.
It does state that if I dont add the 'Product key' I may loose some of my features etc!!
I have been given a 'Product Key' so Im hoping on install it will allow me to add this and maybe not stop services and maybe allow me to get proper 60 day use instead of a couple of days!!!