I have a user that when she prints some documents from Word 2010 or Acrobat Pro 9.0, the pages come out of the printer from last to first instead of first to last.
This user has a laptop running Win 7 x86
When she prints, it’s to a network printer. The model is a Toshiba eStudio 355.
Here are the steps I have taken:
1. Checked printer properties and see nothing about printing in reverse order. Also did not see this option in Printer Preferences.
2. Had the user print to a Toshiba eStudio 4520C (on the network) and gets the same result.
3. Had the user send me these documents so I could print them and when printed they come out in the correct order. Had other users print these documents and they come out in the correct order.
4. Went in to Word 2010 options to make sure Reverse Print order was not checked and it wasn’t.
5. Checked the options in Acrobat and nothing indicates to print in reverse order.
If it was always the same documents, this would be much easier to troubleshoot, but it could be any document with more than one page. Most of the users documents with more than one page come out in the correct order so it’s impossible to tell which will work and which will not work.
The user’s printer drivers are all up-to-date.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.