Running Exchange 2007 SP2 in an SCC Active/Passive set up on Windows 2008.
Frequently, we need to fail over (patching etc). I just wanted to get confirmation of the process. To my undertanding, it is:
1. Fail over initiated by Admin
2. Exchange commits all transaction data to the datababase (that is held in memory / transaction log files) and dismounts stores
3. Cluster resources are taken offline
4. Cluster resources are brought online on secondary node
5. Exchange mounts the databases on the secondary node
Am I correct in this?