Having a really frustrating time with SCCM again, this time with deploying software through a task sequence.
No software that is setup to install via a TS is installing at the moment and its as if something has gone wrong with the server as the software that used to work no longer works too.
I've attached the smsts.log of a client computer i tried to install software in TS from, from what i can see it troubles to communicate with our DP but finally connects.
I've tried creating a TS with just software installs but upon running it, it just skips straights through and resets the computer with no software installed.
Even more frustratingly the same software deploys fine over the air or wired connections to designated machines after the machine is up and running.
Thanks to anyone who can help!