Migrating user profiles
Posted on 2011-09-13
Hello all. I have successfully migrated users and workstations using ADMT v3. I have tried migrating in the correct order 1) Migrate users, disabled in the target domain 2) Security Translation, selecting only User Profiles 3) Migrating workstations 4) Migrating user objects again, followed enabling the user account. I get the same results in the production environment to be migrated as well as my test lab, so I am beginning to believe this no longer works for Server 2003. Using this assumption, I tried usermove.exe with no luck. I get no errors using either tool. Both processes just give me a brand new profile. I hope someopne has the answers since I have spend over 20 hours trying to get a solution. I really dont want to use USMT either.