I'd like to ask you for your opinions and help regarding following:
I need to reinstall ISA 2006 in our domain
I will do it by
1. building new server,
2. installing ISA 2006 on it
3. run both ISA servers for some time (both the new one also the old one)
4. once this test phase is OK I will change DNS record pointing to ISA's hostname from old one isa to new one isa and decommision the old isa server
creating new ISA server I will do by exporting whole settings from old one isa and import them to new one isa
1. While installing ISA product on new server, do I need to specify Internal network ranges during installation or will it be done by importing settings from old isa?
2. When I will export settings to XML file, do I need to edit hostname (old isa hostname) written in XML to new ISA hostname before importing? Or will import process detect that import is being done on different computer and will alter needed items by itself automatically?
Network Monitoring is essential to ensure that computer systems and network devices are running. Use PRTG to monitor LANs, servers, websites, applications and devices, bandwidth, virtual environments, remote systems, IoT, and many more. PRTG is easy to set up & use.
Do you have a windows based Checkpoint SmartCenter for centralized Checkpoint management? Have you ever backed up the firewall policy residing on the SmartCenter? If you have then you know the hassles of connecting to the server, doing an upgrade_…
There are several problems reported according slow link speeds or poor performance in TMG 2010, UAG 2010 or ISA 2006. I want to collect here some of the common issues together to give a brief overview what can be the reason. Nevertheless, not all of…
This Micro Tutorial hows how you can integrate Mac OSX to a Windows Active Directory Domain. Apple has made it easy to allow users to bind their macs to a windows domain with relative ease.
The following video show how to bind OSX Mavericks to …
With Secure Portal Encryption, the recipient is sent a link to their email address directing them to the email laundry delivery page. From there, the recipient will be required to enter a user name and password to enter the page. Once the recipient …