1) I have setup the Ubuntu workstation (version 10.04.3) in the production environment
2) When installing the Ubuntu, I specify the followings:
- User is "jwhite"
- password is "Boba"
3) I gave the computer to Jwhite
- jwhite was annoyed .....many times he has to "key in" the password
4) I believe that we can select something like "prompting the password" or "no prompting the password" during the installation
- Now, it is late (the installation has been completed)
- But, i believe we still be able to select "No prompting the password"
5) My question: Would somebody show me how to select "Not prompting the password at all" per GUI and per Command line?