I'm trying to copy a database from a remote server. When going through the Copy Database Wizard, I'm getting a Execute SQL Server Agent Job error. The error states " The job failed. Check the event log on the destination server for details". See below:
- Add log for package (Success)
- Add task for transferring database objects (Success)
- Create package (Success)
- Start SQL Server Agent Job (Success)
- Execute SQL Server Agent Job (Error)
* The job failed. Check the event log on the destination server for details. (Copy Database Wizard)
I can't seem to find what causing this problem. Am I using the correct approach? I just need to copy this database to my local machine so I can use as a test database. Thank in advance.
Please got through the below points might it will help out:
1) First go to the path where that particular Database files exist (MDF and LDF). Stop the SQL services.
2) Then copy the Database files (MDF
Load balancing is the method of dividing the total amount of work performed by one computer between two or more computers. Its aim is to get more work done in the same amount of time, ensuring that all the users get served faster.