I'm trying to copy a database from a remote server. When going through the Copy Database Wizard, I'm getting a Execute SQL Server Agent Job error. The error states " The job failed. Check the event log on the destination server for details". See below:
- Add log for package (Success)
- Add task for transferring database objects (Success)
- Create package (Success)
- Start SQL Server Agent Job (Success)
- Execute SQL Server Agent Job (Error)
* The job failed. Check the event log on the destination server for details. (Copy Database Wizard)
I can't seem to find what causing this problem. Am I using the correct approach? I just need to copy this database to my local machine so I can use as a test database. Thank in advance.