Ubuntu: Mapping the network share
Posted on 2011-09-16
1) I have a linux Ubuntu workstation in the production environment
2) I am used to with the Microsoft windows Environment
- There is a network share --> \\Boba\IS_Dept\Software\Lotus_Notes
3) To connect to the above Network share (in windows Environment); i will do the followings:
- Go to "Run"
- Then, type in: \\Boba\IS_Dept\Software\Lotus_Notes
- It will prompt me to the Lotus_Notes' folder, and I can select the which version of the lotus notes client that i can install (either for Window or Linux or Mac)
4) Now, I am at the above Linux Ubuntu Workstation; and I want to install the Lotus Notes' client for Linux; I have to map to ---> \\Boba\IS_Dept\Software\Lotus_Notes
5)My questions: How to do it? Where is the "Run" command at Linux Workstation Ubuntu 10.04.3?