Last week i assembled a new computer with amongst other things these core components:
- Core i5 2500k
- Asus P8P67-M Motherboard
- Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 8GB (2x4)
- OCZ Agility 3 60GB SATA 3
- Corsair CX 500Watt V2 Power supply
I installed windows 7 ultimate (with sp1).
Since the beginning i'm having some BSOD with mostly these stop errors:
I did a memory test with the windows built in tester, and 3 runs with: http://www.memtest86.com/
Both didn't give any errors.
I also ran the windows disk error checker a couple of times and these tests also finished with no errors.
I think i have all the latest drivers installed.
So 2 questions:
- Could anyone tell, based on this information, what could cause these BSOD?
- What are the best BIOS setting for me to apply? (for a stable speedy system?)
Thanks a lot!