- Total Pages Views and Load times
- Top Pages Viewed and Load Times
- Real Time Site Page Build Performance
- Users’ Browser and Platform Performance
- Geographic User Breakdown
- And more
ALTER TRIGGER [dbo].[TimezoneRollback] ON [dbo].[UserSettings] FOR UPDATE AS DECLARE @i int SET @i = 0 Select @i = count(u.userid) FROM UserSettings AS u JOIN inserted AS i ON i.UserId = u.UserId WHERE i.TimeZoneCode != u.TimeZoneCode IF(@i > 0) BEGIN ROLLBACK TRANSACTION; RETURN END
Add your voice to the tech community where 5M+ people just like you are talking about what matters.
Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.