I am looking to replace my current smartphone. Here is what I would like it to do. Looking for both phone and software suggestions.
1. Track my travels via GPS (mileage and stops) and transfer that data to my PC for consolidation/tax purposes.
2. Enter contacts and notes for that contact. (special info for the client)
3. Ability to create an appointment from a phone call. (finish call, click on number, enter calendar event)
4. Ability to create an appointment from an email. (read email, click on address, enter calendar event)
5. Run RDP and Cisco VPN clients
6. Scan barcode of an item that I deliver to a customer, have it entered in a text file or similar so I can copy the data or import into my billing program. (Actually, the ability to scan the barcode at a data entry screen so it would enter the barcode number into the field would be best.)