Points of My Scenario:
1. I am admin of VMWare ESXi 4.1.0 servers
2. I have 2 servers of identical hardware model and specs: Model: HP ProLiant DL580 G7, CPU=Intel Xeon E7540, RAM=48GB
3. I have virtual machines configured identically for both ESXi hosts (one set of VMs is a backup for the other)
4. Only one ESXi host regularly crashes with a BSOD (blue screen of death) - which is actually purple/magenta in color.
5. I have attached the text of the crash as it appears on screen in a text file.
QUESTION: How do I resolve whatever is causing the crash? - see attached text file.