I am unable to get mobile devices to connect to an Exchange 2003 server using ActiveSync. I've reviewed the suggestions in this article http://www.experts-exchange.com/Software/Server_Software/Email_Servers/Exchange/A_1798-Exchange-2003-Activesync-Connection-Problems-FAQ.html
, and verified the following
1. Exchange 2003 SP2 is installed.
2. Port 443 is open.
3. LAN binding order is correct.
4. Directory Security settings match the recommendations.
5. ASP.NET is 1.1.4322
6. HTTP-Keepalives are enabled and set at 480
7. The IISADMPWD does not exist.
IPv6 is not installed.
8. Default website is set to all unassigned, port 80
SSL Certificate - I have a 3rd party SSL certificate that matches the fqdn
When I run a test from http://testexchangeconnectivity.com
I get the following error:
Attempting the FolderSync command on the Exchange ActiveSync session.
The test of the FolderSync command failed.
Message: The operation has timed out
I've tried rebuilding the virtual directory, but that hasn't helped.