We are a smallish IT Company who inherited Kaseya via an acquisition. It's been nothing but trouble, and it's pretty expensive. Labtech approached us a few months back and are chasing hard offering pretty attractive pricing, but I am pretty keen to hear from people who have migrated one way or the other. Specific Points of interest:
1) Agent footprint, Kaseya's agent is pretty unintrusive, is LT's product the same?
2) Remote Control stability and speed (a MASSIVE problem for us in K)
3) Support quality and availability
4) Killer features I'll miss if I switched from K to LT?
5) Reporting (A massive weakness in K)
6) Built in monitoring sets that are useful
7) Killer features I would get for moving to LT from K
8) Active and Large Community Support? Who is better?
Any other comments or considerations would be greatly appreciated.