I am looking for a video card with the following features:
- the video card can serve 4 monitors (1920x1080) simultaniously
- 2 or 3 such video cards should be used simultaniously in one PC so that the total display consists of 8 or 12 monitors
- only a simple slide show will be dispalyed on each monitor. No 3D, no gaming. Thus the graphic power of the video card can be low.
- passive cooling would be an advantage.
- price should be low as possible.
Does anybody can recommend such video cards?
Does anybody has any experience which such a setup?
Can Concerto Cloud Services help you focus on evolving your application offerings, while delivering the best cloud experience to your customers? From DevOps to revenue models and customer support, the answer is yes!