I am looking for a video card with the following features:
- the video card can serve 4 monitors (1920x1080) simultaniously
- 2 or 3 such video cards should be used simultaniously in one PC so that the total display consists of 8 or 12 monitors
- only a simple slide show will be dispalyed on each monitor. No 3D, no gaming. Thus the graphic power of the video card can be low.
- passive cooling would be an advantage.
- price should be low as possible.
Does anybody can recommend such video cards?
Does anybody has any experience which such a setup?
More and more people are using the enhanced small form-factor pluggable (SFP+) tranceivers, and speed is of utmost importance. Testing of speeds are critical to ensure that the devices will meet the speed requirements. There are some testing challen…
Tired of waiting for your show or movie to load? Are buffering issues a constant problem with your internet connection? Check this article out to see if these simple adjustments are the solution for you.
Viewers will learn how to turn a Live Set into a compressed Live Pack file, and how to install Live Packs.
Make: File > Collect All And Save:
File > Manage Files:
Click Manage Project:
Click Create Pack:
Select save location:
Viewers will get an overview of how to make and use Drum Racks in Ableton Live.
Load new Drum Rack into empty MIDI track:
Fill rack with audio samples:
Re-arrange sample slots as necessary:
Adjust parameters of each slot to tailor each sound a…