I am having 2 problem with using the Rules and Alerts feature in Outlook. I'm running Outlook 2007 and Exchange Server.
1. I cannot figure out how to make my rules run on the server so that messages get processed even if I am not connected to the Exchange Server. I used to have this working, but then I started using Outlook (2007) on another client, and all of my rules were somehow converted to "client" rules. Now I cannot change them back to run on the server. Even when creating a new rule from scratch, I cannot find where to specify that the rule should run on the server. They seem to run only on the client. It was not always this way.
2. For no apparent reason, some of my rules periodically stop working and no matter what I do I cannot get them to start working again. If I delete the rule and re-create it from scratch, it will start working again, but once it quits working I have no choice but to delete it an re-create it.