I have BES express Version: 188.8.131.52 Microsoft exchange 2010 running on separate 2008 windows servers.
ISSUE: delay in send/receive emails on the phone and email status does not match the outlook.
ERRORS that may or may not be related to the delay issue:
1. I checked the server configuration and pushed the MAPI profile but it get me error MAPI is not installed correctly
2. In administration services- high availablty Tab I got error when I pushed the Synchronise button
3. I found out there is high memory load on the exchange server - 90% USED on a 12GB ram server
4. Events i have now on the besexpress are:
Stopping BlackBerry Mailbox Agent 1 for Server besexpress
Waiting for external UDP log messages on port 4085
MailboxManager::SubsystemInitialize - MAPILogonEx() (0x80040111)
'besexpress' agent 1: will not restart - reached the maximum of 10 restarts per 24 hours, next restart on Sat Sep 24 15:34:32 2011
5. SQL and router tests are successful
6. BlackBerry Messaging Agent besexpress Agent 1 failed to start. Error code 5302
7. Waiting for external UDP log messages on port 4085
WHAT I TRIED:
1. I found MAPI warnings
`` RIM_HrResolveProxysFromDN - ResolveProxyAddressesMAPI failed from -2146762751``
so I followed a guide on blackberry forums and reinstalled MAPI.cdo then reboot the server.
I need to know how could I be sure my server is running well and what other steps I should take to fix the delay issue.