I have an xml file that supplies text fields in Flash (Action Script 2). The xml file is in both English and Russian. I've tried encoding it all different ways (and, yes, I also SAVED to encoding in question) but the FLash does not recognize the Cytillic letters. I've tried "System.useCodepage" as both "true" and "false." Still n/g. I read somewhere that I should save my xml to ANSI. I don't know how to do that on a Mac.
Work with freelancers specializing in everything from database administration to programming, who have proven themselves as experts in their field. Hire the best, collaborate easily, pay securely, and get projects done right.