• Status: Solved
  • Priority: Medium
  • Security: Public
  • Views: 2130
  • Last Modified:

Event id 9842 MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store

Function CISearch::EcGetRowsetAndAccessor detected that content indexing was disabled for database 'Mailbox Database - Everyone' because of error '0x80041820' from MSSearch.

-I was receiving this error along with Event id 233 sometime ago. I ran a setup /PrepareAD, setup /PrepareSchema, and then rebooted. I also I created a new information store and transferred all of the users over to the new store and everything seemed to be running smoothly with no errors generating. If anyone has any clue as to how to fix this please fill free to answer.
0
boxcarraacer10
Asked:
boxcarraacer10
  • 2
1 Solution
 
Deepu ChowdaryCommented:
Try the latest roll-up. This will fix the issue..
0
 
boxcarraacer10Author Commented:
Lastest roll-up applied, but still experiencing the same 'ole errors. :/
0
 
boxcarraacer10Author Commented:
Going to close this question even though the problem still exist.
0

Featured Post

Free learning courses: Active Directory Deep Dive

Get a firm grasp on your IT environment when you learn Active Directory best practices with Veeam! Watch all, or choose any amount, of this three-part webinar series to improve your skills. From the basics to virtualization and backup, we got you covered.

  • 2
Tackle projects and never again get stuck behind a technical roadblock.
Join Now