Powerpoint 2010 What is the yellow square in my blue star called?

Can someone give me a link to a MS site, or another authorative site that can tell me the proper name for that yellow square in my blue star?
Who is Participating?
Echo_SConnect With a Mentor Commented:
Respectfully, that link is for Visio. In PowerPoint, we call them adjustment handles. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerpoint-help/about-shapes-HP005192288.aspx?CTT=1 
Brian GeeCommented:
Thanks for the correction, Echo.
brothertruffle880Author Commented:
Perfect thanks!
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.