Someone in our office is having a problem with his outlook appointments We are using Outlook/Exchange 2003 with windows xp.
Here is the run down that he sent me.
1. The calendar issues were observed last Friday
2. On Monday when I opened Outlook I was greeted with a prompt
indicating that "Mailbox - Murdock, Matthew" (my mailbox) was not closed
properly and it was being repaired
3. The calendar events sent by email can be accepted or denied
normally, with the message moved to my Deleted Items folder as normal.
4. No calendar events show up in my calendar and the "deleted"
event indicates that I accepted the invitation
5. If I double-click to open the deleted event invitation, then
sometimes the event will appear in my calendar.
Any help you can give me would be great.