Go Premium for a chance to win a PS4. Enter to Win

  • Status: Solved
  • Priority: Medium
  • Security: Public
  • Views: 392
  • Last Modified:

Need to disable auto archiving and PST's in Office 2003 for Windows 2008 terminal server

Hey guys i got a question,

I'm rolling out a new Windows 2008 Terminal server and installed Office 2003. I want to be able to disable the ability for users to autoarchive and use PST's. I found a Microsoft article to perform a registry edit on Windows 2003, but the same registry path does not exist on Windows 2008. Anyone know the registry edit to do this?
1 Solution

Featured Post

Veeam and MySQL: How to Perform Backup & Recovery

MySQL and the MariaDB variant are among the most used databases in Linux environments, and many critical applications support their data on them. Watch this recorded webinar to find out how Veeam Backup & Replication allows you to get consistent backups of MySQL databases.

Tackle projects and never again get stuck behind a technical roadblock.
Join Now