I'm having trouble getting an internet connection through a wireless access point, using both my Windows 7 PC and Windows XP laptop
For simplicity I have turned off encryption. For some time I have used the wireless access point without dramas with an Iphone 3GS and an Ipod Touch. That is still working fine. Recently I tried to connect the PC through a wifi dongle, and a netbook using built in wifi, and both say "unable to connect".
Hope someone can help please.
Here's all the relevant details I can think of:
Asus eee PC 1001HA, built in wifi, Windows XP Home Edition
AMD PC, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, SP1, Realtek Wifi dongle RTL8192CU
Mobile Wifi Access Point Huawei e583c