classes and objects
Posted on 2011-10-01
I am trying to bring in object oriented concept in one of my project, but i am not very clear about how to start with and to decide what kind of class to design and the elements.
i'll try to explain a sample project if anyone can help me in designing a class structure for that, later with that idea i can build a class structure for my ERP project.
My sample application is something like this
1. customer master (Name, address, city, state, country, phone, email, contact person)
2. supplier master (Name, address, city, state, country, phone, email, contact person)
3. product master (productcode, productname, brand, category, color)
4. purchase (pono, supplierid, productcode, qty, rate, amount, dateofpurchase)
4. sales (invoiceno, customercode, productcode, qty, rate, amount, dateofsale)
5. stock(productcode, date, qtyinstock)
all the above screens will have adding a new record, editing a existing record and deletion of records. Can anyone tell me how can i go for the class structure for the above sample project with all properties and elements.
Thanks in advance,