1) I am used to with the Microsoft Window
2) I am not familiar with the Macintosh OS
3) I have a MacMini with the operating system --> Mac OS X 10.5.8
4) I want to upgrade it to Mac OS X Lion (Not Clean Install)
5) My Assumption:
First Step: From Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5.8) to Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.8)
Second Step: From Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6.8) to Lion (Mac OS X 10.7.8)
6)I understood to do the "second step"; but I am still "not clear" to do the "first step"
7) My questions: Would somebody show me how to do the above "first step"? (From Where would I get the "file"?) (Could I make a bootable DVD with the file?) (If I do not make a bootable DVD (after downloading the files), how to execute it?
8) Thank you