Posted on 2011-10-05
1) I am used to with the Microsoft Window
2) I am not familiar with the Macintosh OS
3) I saw some MacBoox (The OS is Mac OS X 10.6.8) at a company (production environment)
4) It is at the Active Directory's environment
- The Domain is "Boba.com"
5) My questions:
-What do usually the above MacBoox do?
- From Where do they get the IP address? (Is it from DHCP server or we have to assign or reserve them the IP address? Note: this is related to the "routine treatment"; for example, for Windows XP workstation, the IP address are usually from DHCP server?)
- Please tell a little bit the functions of Mac machine in a company