1) I am used to with the Microsoft Window and (a little bit of) Linux Operating system
2) I am not familiar with the Macintosh OS
3) I saw some MacBoox (The OS is Mac OS X 10.6.8) at a company (production environment)
4) If I want to edit the DNS setting at Linux machine; i will issue the following commands: sudo gedit /etc/resolv.conf
5) My question: What is the command to edit the DNS setting at the above MacBook?
Restore full virtual machine or individual guest files from 19 common file systems directly from the backup file. Schedule VM backups with PowerShell scripts. Set desired time, lean back and let the script to notify you via email upon completion.