When I go to this form for "Create New User" - the username and password fields often have something in them, even though this is supposed to be a new user and the fields should be completely blank.
I am having a difficult time tracking down the cause. I've turned-off autocomplete for the form and input fields and it makes no difference. There is nothing in the code (that I can tell) that is somehow pre-populating these fields on form load or some such (which is what I figured might be happening).
I've even tried deleting the markup for the textbox and recreating it and the junk still fills in there.