On this site: http://www.fitwoman.com/about-us/
- if you click the green box in the upper left "reserve your stay with us" - a form will dropdown and inside that box you will see a date field. I am trying to wire up the jQuery UI datepicker to that field and for some reason it wont fire.
- I have tried new JS files and the ones hosted on the CDN.
- Debugging and wiring it with the default settings only, no options
- I have forced it to run by firing it via the firebug console.
- If you view source you will see the DIV that should contain the calendar but it is empty (at the bottom of the source)
- Other code within this JS file runs ok
- I have tried removing all other code
- I am using jQuery not $ for noconflict
Any ideas on how I can fix this?
JS file: http://www.fitwoman.com/scripts/jquery-actions-main.js