I am very comfortable with wordpress in site design. As a result I want advice on the best way to carry this project out.
Here's the assignment I was given
1. When participants buy a certificate from a sponsor, the participant will deposit the money into our company’s account.
2. After payment, they should fill in their details on the contact form on the main website.
3. Once payment is confirmed, admin will login and activate them.
4. After activation, the details they submitted on the contact form above should be entered at the bottom of a table; like the table here. http://bit.ly/nSbA6G
5. Two certificates that look exactly like the table here http://bit.ly/nSbA6G
should automatically be generated for a participant after their details are entered in the table above. The table should be printable for offline use.
6. This means once those 2 certificates in step five are sold, the new buyers’ details will enter the bottom while the sponsor’s name will move to the next level. In a 2x10 matrix, this means their name will be on 2 certificates in level 10, then on 4 certificates on level 9, then on 8 certificates on level 8. Etc
7. Here’s how it looks.
No. of certificates to carry a sponsor’s name
1024 Sponsor’s name on 1024 certificates
512 Sponsor’s name on 512 certificates
256 Sponsor’s name on 256 certificates
128 Sponsor’s name on 128 certificates
64 Sponsor’s name on 64 certificates
32 Sponsor’s name on 32 certificates
16 Sponsor’s name on 16 certificates
8 Sponsor’s name on 8 certificates
4 Sponsor’s name on 4 certificates
2 Sponsor’s name on 2 certificates
The three plugins I know that can do this are www.magicmembers.com
1. with www.magicmembers.com
.I can get members to register according to different levels of payment.
2. with www.gravityforms.com
, my members can register on the site using a robust contact form.
3. with www.wptables.com
, If it can be tweaked so that members can be dynamically added and the certificate printed, it will be a plus.
4. A new 2x10 matrix script should be developed to work with the table, membership script and contact form
4. I can get a classic wordpress theme to run the whole thing.
Should I purchase the 3 plugins and ask a plugin programmer to develop a program that will seamlessly integrate them to work together,or should the programmer do something entirely different? Or should I purchase anyone of the plugins and have the other features built into it?
The reason I'm asking is; I want to post a Job for this project on any of the freelance websites. I want to be sure I'm posting the right specifications. Thanks in advance.