Exchange 2010 Autodiscover SRV
Posted on 2011-10-14
Hello since i want my hosting to providing me with to add SRV recorder for autodiscover for exchnage 2010 server ,they ask to provide this information
An SRV record has the form:
_service._proto.name TTL class SRV priority weight port target
• service: the symbolic name of the desired service.
• proto: the transport protocol of the desired service; this is usually either TCP or UDP.
• name: the domain name for which this record is valid.
• TTL: standard DNS time to live field.
• class: standard DNS class field (this is always IN).
• priority: the priority of the target host, lower value means more preferred.
• weight: A relative weight for records with the same priority.
• port: the TCP or UDP port on which the service is to be found.
• target: the canonical hostname of the machine providing the service.
so please any advise