Experts Exchange connects you with the people and services you need so you can get back to work.
This course teaches how to install and configure Windows Server 2012 R2. It is the first step on your path to becoming a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
Click Start, type msconfig in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
User Account Control permission
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or provide confirmation.
Step 2: Configure Selective Startup options
1. In the System Configuration Utility dialog box, click Selective Startup on the General tab.
2. Click to clear the Load Startup Items check box.
Note The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.
3. Click the Services tab.
4. Click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box.
5. Click Disable All, and then click OK. (Disables all non Microsoft Services)
6. When you are prompted, click Restart
I am running in the safe mode fine. Is there a way to just load proper computer graphics driver? how? thanks
Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.
Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.
Please enter a first name
Please enter a last name
Must be at least 4 characters long.
Join and Comment
This course will teach participants about installing and configuring Python, syntax, importing, statements, types, strings, booleans, files, lists, tuples, comprehensions, functions, and classes.