I have a SBS 2008 server. I currently have Exchange 2007 running and operational. I want to allow a call center access to my calendar so they can schedule appointments for me when calls come in. This is what I've done so far:
1. Created username and password for callcenter (outlook 2010)
2. logged into my exchange account --> calendar --> right clicked my calendar --> properties -->shared calendar with callcenter. (outlook 2010)
3. logged out of my exchange account (outlook 2010)
4. logged into callcenter exchange account (outlook 2010)
5. accepted request and added my exchange account to outlook(outlook 2010)
6. I am now able to view my calendar from outlook 2010 under the callcenter account
7. Logged into OWA using callcenter's account
8. I can not view my calendar within owa
9. Researched "How to view shared calendar via OWA?"
10. Found links describing to options:
11. All three links didn't work even if I logged in as callcenter
I have checked -->(Read)full details--> (delete items) own --> Write (Edit all) --> (other) Folder Visible under calendar properties for my exchange account.
What am I doing wrong? Why can't I see my calendar in OWA?