You'll recognize this as something very similar to what you did with the MasterCard workbook.
For the Visa spreadsheet just worked on in the previous question, when the import of
Western Union emails is done I would like a function to automatically do the
following (it can also do it by clicking a button, if that is easier and less problematic):
1. Open a new spreadsheet with the column headings as indicated in the WU Spreadsheet attached.
2. For each row Where there is no date in Col J in 'WU-Staging-FBME', in Col P of 'WU-Staging-FBME' input: 'Wutoday's date'. (Example: WuOct17-11)
3. For each row Where there is no date in Col J in 'WU-Staging-FBME', copy the values from Cols: a through p and paste into the new spreadsheet, including the yellow highlighted blank rows
4.Save the new spreadsheet as Wutoday's date (same value as Col P - Example: WuOct17-11)
5. Allow me to review the inported data on the new spreadsheet.
6. when I click ok to the review, open up a new email
7. Address the email to: email@example.com
8. Subject: Wutoday's date (same value as Col P)
9. And attach the just created spreadsheet
10. Add this to the body of the email:
Attached is the pick up request for the day.
Please send me your outstanding balance with us as of today.
11. Insert into Col J of 'WU-Staging-FBME', today's date WU-Example.xls