Here is my sob story. The server is Windows2003. We were running SQLServer2000 Developer for years but had to upgrade to 2008.
- We bought SQLServer2008R2 Small Business
- SQLServer2000 Developer would NOT upgrade to SQLServer2008R2 Small Business
- Since we purchased a real copy, my consultant DBA installed a version of his personal Developer license 6 months ago
- Apparently that somehow went in as EVAL mode and it just timed out..."integration servcies eval period has expired"
- All maintenance plans stopped working and I cannot backup the database
So I now have two problems:
- How to get this out of eval mode?
- How to make a database backup before trying to fix anything
Anyone feel like helping on this one?