Task 'Microsoft Exchange Sever' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'
I am getting this error on an Outlook client that is out of state connecting through a site to site vpn. Other users at this remote site don't get this error. I have install the outlook connector and also checked the offline address book. What else do I need to check or double check.
Found this on a site but can't find the hotfix for the connector:
I found the problem, there's a hotfix associated with the connector that I had to apply. I don't have the fix# but it's somewhere in the documentation. I had to apply the hotfix, install connector and turn off offline address book downloading to resolve