Ever since the entire blackberry network took a dump a week ago, my client's two blackberry phones can send but not receive email from Exchange 2007. NOTHING changed on the exchange server, certainly not in the past few months. I did test my Iphone and it works just perfect, but i think Iphone uses active sync rather then exchange EWS. In any case, i spent 5 hours on the phone with the blackberry engineer and he said that my exchange server is generating an error when he attempts a GET. So for kicks, I tried a Test-OutlookWebServices | FL and resulted in a error 401 unauthorized under id 1013. I also got a failure here https://www.testexchangeconnectivity.com
testing it out with an error Message: The remote server returned an error: (405) Method Not Allowed.
I checked permissions and IIS setting and they look ok. Wondering what other tests i can run or fixed i can apply to make this nightmare go away.