I am working with ASP.NET C# 3.5 web applications. I have a FAQ.aspx page in my web application. And in this page I have 25 questions.
I have 26 .mov files in my application server hard disk.
(i.e.) 25 individual answers for 25 questions- 25 .mov files and 1 .mov file that contans introduction, 25 questions and answers like that.
The .mov files names lile FAQ1.mov, FAQ2.mov, FAQ3.mov, ..., FAQ25.mov and FAQAll.mov. (These files contains voice and animations.)
My requirment is:
(1) If the end-user clicks on FAQ link, the FAQ.aspx page need to display 25 questions in the right side and the left side the FAQAll.mov file need to play from begining.
(2) If the user clicks on the left side FAQAll.mov file, then the movie need to pause. But at the second click it need to continue the play.
(3) If the user clicks on any of the question, then the left side FAQAll.mov need to pause automatically. Then a new popup need to come, there the corresponding .mov file need to play.
(4) In the popup also, if the user clicks on the video, then the moive need to pause and at the second click it need to contiue the play.
(5) Replay button also need to show after the completion of play.
(6) Can we avoid the video download from our web application?
(7) Page Loading and Buffering should be fastest.
I am new to this area. So, please give me detailed explanation and sample code.