I am migrating from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 and cannot get active sync to work on any users mailboxes that are transferred to the 2010 server.
I have read some techdocs related to the issue about permissions:
but do not seem to fix the issue.
I changed the permissions for inheritance and this does not seem to be the problem as I have tested a standard account as well as high level privileged accounts.
I have done a comprehensive test with a standard domain user account. I tested it while it was on the Exchange 2003 server and it sync's fine with a phone. I transfer it to 2010 Exchange and it will not complete account set up. I then TRANSFER it back to the 2003 exchange server and I can complete the exchange account setup on the phone but it does not pull down any email...but willn send an email.
Activesync seems to be enabled on 2010 server, no event viewer errors.