How do I create an asp.net blog within my custom template?
Posted on 2011-10-20
I have built my own asp.net web site running on IIS 6.0. I'm wondering if there are any decent open source blogs or blog engine's out there that I can place within a template page so it fits nicely into my web site, i.e. encapsulates my navigation, logos etc. I'm also willing to pay for a blog that will wrap within my template if anyone can point me in the right direction.
The functionality I am looking for is:
• Be able to add ‘add this’ or similar functionality to each story
• Be able to embed YouTube videos
• Ability for users to leave comments after they have been moderated
• Categories (with a page per category of stories in that category)
• Tags (with a page of tags of stories in that tag)
• RSS feed for overall site
• RSS for each category
• Ability to schedule stories for future publishing
• Archiving by month