Accessing a Citrix web interface from outside/internet using Windows NAT:
I have following setup:
1. One Xenserver hosting to VMs(2008 VMs). 1 VM acts as domain controller, citrix WI with site something like dc.citrix.com. 2nd VM has Citrix installated.
2. First VM IP is 10.0.0.11 and 2nd is 10.0.0.12 and gateway IP is 10.0.0.1
3. Now I have 2 more VMs in VM workstation with Bridged VM ethernet. One of the VM acting as NAT has following IP(Windows 2003):
1. 10.0.0.1 Internal network with RIP protocol.
2. 192.168.1.10 and default gateway is 192.168.1.1 (Outside)
Second VM (Windows XP acts as outside network with IP address 192.168.1.5.
Have following issues:
1. I can ping 192.168.1.10 from 10.0.0.11 but not 192.168.1.5
2. I want to connect to internal Citrix web interface from 192.168.1.5. How should I achieve this? How to connect to dc.citrix.com. On external NAT i have also allowed port 80 to be forwarded to private IP 10.0.0.11.