1) This is related to the VMware ESX 4
2) There is one Host --> VMWare#1 (the IP: 192.168.100.10)
3) I connect to this VMware host using by typing --> http://192.168.100.10
- Then, I can install the vSpere (or VI client)
- This functions as a management console ....I can do anything with the Host (VMware#1): creating the vm machines, etc
4) There is something similar with the vSpere called "vCenter"?
5) I am still confused with this "vCenter"?
- How to install it?
- How to get the software for it? (by connecting to the VMWare# 1 as above) or (It is totally "separate software" that we can download?
6) Would tell me the difference between the vSphere and vCenter?