Posted on 2011-10-22
I've setup a debug configuration to open my page using a specific server. I've added a small script to my page, and set several breakpoints.
When I click the debug button (either the config for Firefox or IE), the page loads in my browser, and Aptana switches to the Debug view. It shows the main thread running.
It never stops at any breakpoint - it simply ignores them. It isn't showing a list of variables either. There seems to be no connection whatsoever between Aptana and my browser.
I can't figure out whether I'm doing something fundamentally wrong or this is a bug in the program.
Tried for hours searching the 'net but the docs are pretty useless. A lot of the links to aptana documentation now lead straight to the titanium homepage :(