I am looking for an elegant way to synchronize objects between multiple clients and a server over the web.
1. Client A registers for notifications of changes to a object O with the server S.
2. Client B notifies the server S that it has modified a property of the object O.
3. Server S checks which clients registered for updates to the object O, identified Client A and notifies the client A of a change.
4. Client A updates the local instance of object O.
5. Object O on the client A and object O on the client B are not synchronized.
Question: does Google Web Toolbox offers an out of the box solution to the architecture above?
Note: i know i can do this manually, with the Event Bus, for example. I am wondering if there is an out of the box solution that can let me simply register objects for updates and keep them synchronized without "reinventing the bicycle.."