It's a 5 months old Dell PowerEdge T410 running sbs2008.
3 SAS Disk drives 146 GB each at Riad5.
8 GB RAM
All disk space is used for C.
Actions that has been taken already:
1. Clean iis logs
2. Clean WSUS.
3. Deleting shadow copies by remaining the last 3 days.
4. Following this article: http://www.sbsfaq.com/?p=1597
5. Opening "Computer" and then "tools > Folder Options >view > selecting "view hidden files and folders" and deselecting "hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
6. By entering "computer" select all by CTRL+A and then "Properties" = 56GB of system and data files and folders.
7. Right click on C and then properties shows only 30 GB of free disk space.
It is a 272 GB disk, total of files and folders 56GB .
Where is the missing 216 GB ????
Screenshots attached !