We recently renamed a user in both AD and Exchange from dave.lastname to david.lastname. Everything works fine except the OWA change password feature. When trying to change his password the domain\user name line is already filled in with domain\dave.lastname. No idea where it's getting this, I've checked everywhere I can and everything reads david.lastname. This is a remote user who requires this feature. I tried changing forms based auth to domain\user name and logging into OWA would require the domain\user name to be typed out but the change password feature still had the wrong name hard-coded. Any options would be helpful. Thanks.