I ran a Windows SBS2003 to SBS2011 migration today. I received an error stating that:
Active Directory replication is taking longer than expected. You can choose whether to continue waiting.
If you choose not to wait, the migration may fail. Unless you are sure that replication is working correctly, it is recommended that you continue waiting. Do you want to wait for the replication to finish? (Yes/No).
I checked the FSMO roles and they are all pointing to the destination server, however the destination server is NOT setup as a GC, which I believe is a requirement of the migration.
Looking for some direction on this.