Free for PREMIUM members
To fix the problem, I opened IIS on the
Exchange server and checked the following directories under the
default website (the root site(default web site), oab, autodiscover).
Under the directory security tab, click Edit in the Secure
Communications section. I had the require SSL checked and the 128bit
encryption, but under Client Certificates, it was set to ignore. Once
I changed that to Accept for each of the folders, stopped and started
IIS, I stopped being prompted all the time for credentials. Hopefully
this will help someone in the future. Just confirmed fixed for client!!!
If your organization has a need to mass-create AD user accounts, watch this video to see how its done without the need for scripting or other unnecessary complexities.