Hi Experts -
I have recently built a new computer with a brand new installation of Windows 7 64-bit.
From the very first boot, I have received the following error:
Server Execution Failed
The above error occurs whenever I do the following:
* Open Internet Explorer
* Run an .exe file from Windows Explorer (sometimes)
* Open up some control panel items (eg. Computer Management) from explorer, running 'compmgmt.msc' from cmd works fine
As mentioned this is a brand new installation of Windows 7.
I have searched for this problem and have already tried the following suggested solutions:
1. check: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders & HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
2. Create a new user profile (in case of corrupt profile)
3. Enable Administrator account (fault is across all user accounts)
4. Add NTAUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE to the Administrator's Group
Please help - a reinstall is not possible at this stage as I am currently configuring this computer remotely.